To our customers:
Together we are facing unprecedented challenges from the coronavirus crisis. Despite these challenges, I am confident that if we continue to work together, take decisive action, and communicate frequently, we can help protect the health of our community, customers, employees, and their families.
As of right now, our crews continue to provide services without any disruption. We do not expect any delays to scheduled landscape services unless the situation changes and recommendations from the CDC, local, and federal governments are updated.
Due to the large geographical area covered by our crews and the multiple properties we visit daily, we have implemented several safety measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
Here are a few of the precautions we are taking:
- All project and account managers are being updated about the changing situation daily so we can alert clients of any service disruptions.
- All office personnel have been working from home for the last several days and will continue to do so until new recommendations are in place from health officials.
- The company has added additional sick time to all employees, to encourage people to stay home if they are sick, without having to worry about the financial burden that staying home would otherwise cause.
- We have limited the number of employees per truck to no more than two, which will help minimize exposure in the event an employee is exposed to Covid-19.
- Hand sanitizer has been deployed throughout the company office and at every company truck.
- Trucks are being sanitized at the end of each workday.
- All employees are practicing social distancing while at job sites.
We are thankful that the nature of our work allows our employees to be outside, where transmission rates are lower. However, we are asking clients and property managers, to make service requests by email or by calling our office, rather than talking to workers in the field - our number one goal is to keep them safe.
While our supply chain has not experienced any issues, this may change soon. Project managers will reach out to stakeholders if any disruption to project schedules, workforce availability, and material supplies become apparent.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or by calling (425) 242-5198.
We look forward to continuing to work with all clients throughout this crisis. Thank you for your continued business.
Mauricio Stoppa - Managing Member